Visual communication is the most powerful way of passing information because the human mind processes things in images. The majority of people respond quickly to visual images instead of texts.
If you’re looking for the best Instagram Tools for making high-quality visuals then you’re in the right place. In this article, I share 5 of the Instagram tools I am using right now to create amazing visuals that get notified.
Let’s get started.
As a type of content that’s known to increase audience engagement, live-streamed video can be of tremendous help for cultivating a following on any social network.
With YellowDuck, you can go live to Instagram from your computer. The main benefit for you is a more professional live stream with a steady camera. Especially if you need to have your laptop tabs open during the live stream, you’ll need to use YellowDuck.
Thanks to Yellow Duck, you can:
– Use Instagram Live from any platform of your choice because Yellow Duck adds desktop platforms to the mix
– Stream to Instagram using OBS. Or Wirecast. Or many other encoders and streaming services.
– Rest assured your account information is safe because Yellow Duck doesn’t store your Instagram login information
– Avoid additional streaming expenses because Yellow Duck is absolutely free to use.
Canva is an online graphic design tool. It provides templates for all types of Instagram posts, stories, and reels. The app includes templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality.
The most exciting thing about this app is that it offers templates for every social media post type, and it keeps getting better. As for me, I use the pro version. This is a fabulous asset for bloggers, YouTubers, content creators, and more.
PRICE: You can try Canva Pro free for 30 days. To activate your Canva Pro account, you’ll need to enter a credit card. You can cancel at any time during your trial and you won’t be charged.
Canva Pro has two pricing options: Annual Billing: $9.99 /user/month which is billed annually as a payment of $119.99 /user/year, or, Monthly Billing: $12.99 /user/month which is billed monthly.
You can easily share your content with this free scheduling app. Preview allows you to add the right hashtags, descriptions, and themes with drag and drop features. Schedule a new post or repost from another user. Editing tools are included to enhance your images, which you can add to an unlimited number of galleries.
With this tool, you can
- Upload as many photos, videos, and carousels as you want.
- Rearrange the order of the posts. Preview your Instagram feed before you post on Instagram
- Upload your Reels and IGTVs. Rearrange their order.
- Test different thumbnails and cover images.
- See which one looks the best with the rest of your Instagram grid.
PRICE: Preview app is free and available for both iPhone and Android. Preview app is packed with amazing features any Instagrammer can dream of: Rearrange the order of your photos, videos & carousels.
GIPHY is an American online database and search engine that allows users to search for and share short looping videos with no sound, that resemble animated GIF files. You can share content uploaded to your GIPHY channel on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, text message, email, and everywhere!
GIPHY is dedicated to providing a fun and safe way to search, create, and share the best GIFs on the internet. GIPHY GIFs, once indexed, can be seen by anybody using GIPHY; therefore, it’s important to be mindful of the type of GIFs that are appropriate for the site.
With this tool, you can easily create and edit videos for your social media, emails, website, and blog. Whit this amazing to you can
- Always have fresh content to post on social media and beyond with the Wave. video-free social calendar.
- Import your own video clips, images, and music, or search the built-in stock library with 300 million assets.
- Edit your videos with an easy and powerful video editor. Add your message and logo
- Easily embed your videos anywhere. Fine-tune your video appearance with the customizable player.
PRICE: There is a free version for basic video editing for every individual. Advanced video editing will cost you $20
Visuals play an important role effectively in the retention of information. The reason behind this is that the images are directly deposited and stays in the mind for the long-term. On the other hand, words only stay short-term in our minds. Retention of information is certainly the ultimate goal of any content.