How to boost your Instagram engagement in 2020 ( with video content )
Many say that 2021 will be more of video content rather than anything else.
Videos are more engaging, more memorable, and more popular than any type of content out there. They’re even more popular than blogs!
When Instagram first emerged, it was all about the photos. And while it’s still focused on photos today, Instagram has added many ways to share videos to your feed, like Instagram stories, live videos, and IGTVs.
Here are the most excellent Instagram video tools that are worth
With this tool, you can instantly create a live stream on Instagram from your Macbook Pro, PC, Linux, and more. Streaming to Instagram is simple, and the set up is almost the same as if you were to stream on any other live video streaming website or service.
- Use Instagram Live from any platform of your choice because Yellow Duck adds desktop platforms to the mix
- Stream on Instagram using OBS. Or Wirecast. Or many other encoders and streaming services.
Available on iOS and Android. InShot app is an all-in-one visual content editing app. It allows you to create videos, edit photos, and create image collages.
The app has plenty of features too. It is one of the most downloaded and reviewed video editing apps for Android. It’s a good app for beginners and people getting into video editing.
- Lets you easily set frame size for IGTV, stories, or Instagram feed
- Lets you add filters, including colors and a variety of cool effects
- Includes slow-motion and fast-motion controls
- Lets you add stickers to your videos
- Includes volume control, video rotation and flipping, and music
PRICE: Free with Paid Options. If you use the free version, your videos will come with InShot brand logos and small ad space. You can eliminate this by paying $2.99/month.
You can decide to custom make videos, or let the app make videos for you by gathering moments and putting them together. It looks very professional, there’s music, and the cuts and transitions are very smooth.
It’s designed to speed up the editing process so that you can capture, edit, and post incredible videos on the fly. You just need to select your videos and Quik uses its presets to make your video look professional and social-media ready.
- Imports up to 500 items at a time
- Imports the most common formats such as MOV, MP4, and H264
- Lets you add text and music
- Plays footage in fast or slow-motion
- Allows you to add text overlays, emojis, and title slides
- size formatting for Instagram
PRICE: Quik costs $4.99/month, but you’re invited to a 30-day free trial to try it out first.
Horizon is a very special and effective tool. You can tilt the camera up, down, back and forth, and the captured video will always be horizontal. This helps tremendously in ensuring your horizontal videos look clean and professional.
- Experience a whole new way of zooming while recording your video. Just tilt your device to zoom in or out. No special gestures are required anymore.
- Capture your precious moments at 480/720/1080p & up to 2K (2592x1936) resolution. In Crisp mode, the 2K resolution is projected to the output resolution of your videos.
- Select multiple items with a simple swipe. Playback your 120 FPS videos in slow motion with tap & hold
- Record more natural videos or even slow motion with your device, always horizontally.
PRICE: Horizon offers a free version for Android users. However, the features are limited, and you can only record video clips up to 15 seconds.
iOS users still don’t have access to a free version and will pay a one-time payment of $1.99. When you pay for the iOS version, you’ll unlock all features right away.
If you’re looking to bring some real fun into your Instagram video editing, look no further. Boomerang is different than the Instagram video editing tools mentioned above.
Instead of making a formal video, you can make your own GIFS and short videos using a sequence of 10 pictures. All you need to do is select 10 photos, and the app will loop them automatically into a mini video. This allows you to get creative and make engaging videos quickly.
- Allows you to post your video directly to Instagram from the app
- Lets you create short, engaging videos
- Allows access easily with no separate sign-up or creating an account required
Video content can be very useful when it comes to creating high-converting campaigns, generating leads, creating brand awareness, and build a more personal connection with your followers.